February 01, 2006

Look at my fantastic parcel!

My wonderful secret pal sent me some gorgeous stitch markers (12 of them!) and some lavender balm which smells just like a summer garden. The whole package smelt wonderful. And DD has already commandered the pink tissue to make a Barbie collage :)

The label says:
D is for Decrease
I is for Increase
R is for New Row
Made by your SP for you. The first ones I've ever made so hope they last!

I can't believe these are her first effort, they are perfect. Makes me even more keen to know who it is!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she likes the tissue paper, it may be useful for her to know that I have plenty more where it came from, for future packages...

I'm glad you liked it - enjoy!

SP

6:41 pm  
Blogger Sharon J said...

What a lovely parcel! The stitch markers in particular are nice and yes, very difficult to believe your SP has never made them before. How lovely of her to take the time to make them for you. My SP made a card for me that's so pretty I'm going to frame it. ~Sharon

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home