February 09, 2006

Two fantastic packages today:

I was given some knitting (and a few crochet) patterns, dating from the 1940s to the 1980s. They are fascinating, and possibly some will be worth making. Some, I think, will be given away - I can already see connections with other people. This knitted bra is my favourite (although probably not to make!).

And then my Valentine's day book swap pal ( Motherofallneedles Alison) sent me this lovely parcel:


I'm really looking forward to reading this. I remember reading Possession and becoming completely absorbed to the exclusion of all else. Perhaps that's why I've not read anything else by AS Byatt! It'll be a treat to absorb myself in a book for a change.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I love vintage patterns! I'm so jealous! Have a great weekend.

8:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home