June 01, 2006

And then yesterday, my Back Tack softie arrived from Norway.


I've really enjoyed discovering Magfly.

She's been quite an inspiration during this project: a few weeks ago she posted something like 'why not keep it simple' at just the moment I needed rescuing from getting way too complicated with the bunny :)








She's been making the most beautiful felted beads on necklaces recently and I was so excited to discover she had sent me one of them and some roving to make more of my own. I can't wait to try it out!

She also sent DD a knitting dolly (strikkelise I think) which she battled with for a bit and was then over the moon when she got it sussed. I foresee a lot of knitted cords in our future... Oh and there was some yummy chocolate too (not sure that even made it to the photo!).

But most importantly...


This beautiful cat! Look at that friendly face! And very soft and cuddle-able. She even has sweet little black claws in her exquisitely-shaped paws.

Thank you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

Love the cat, but the bunny you created is fabulous as well!

11:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

She looks happy and not to tired from the traveling.

...and I learned a new word today: roving! I didn't know thatone. I just call it wool.

7:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both are lovely. The felted bead looks good. Another package on it's way to you very soon. B&D

7:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home