June 20, 2006


M is for... Miss you

Nin had been with us for 12 years, almost all the time DH and I have lived together. The first day we took her home she was so scared she hid under the chest of drawers all night. She died yesterday in her place of santuary under our bed.

She wasn't the brightest cat and she was extremely annoying at 5am, but she was loved. The house feels empty without her.

I'm glad she travelled the journey alongside us for all these years.

(I know I've not done I, J, K or L yet... I'll get to them...)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh P I am so sorry. We lost one of our cats earlier this year, they leave such a big hole. It sounds like she had a lovely home and owners.B&D

10:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, P I am so sorry. You must be missing her so much. Sending good thoughts from California.

10:54 pm  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. I am such an animal lover & I know how hard it is saying good-bye to a beloved pet. I just posted about a nice pet remembrance kit this morning if you're interested.

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home