September 23, 2006


A big big thank you is due to my One Skein pal, Wendy. Wendy has been a fantastic pal (I always get the best ones!) and has spoiled me rotten.

The final package included a gorgeous knitted bag, just the right size for carting small in progress projects around; a dishcloth, some fantastic bits and bobs including the rest of the bag yarn and beads (so lovely) and ooooh Maya Gold chocolate :) I've been really curious about Wendy during the swap as she kept dropping hints... and her blog is brilliant.

My own secret pal, predictably, has not acknowledged my final parcel. >sigh<. I could post her blog address here so you can go see the things she's made with the yarn I sent her (so I guess she liked them even if she didn't say anything - which makes me feel better), but I don't think I will. But here's a picture of the last parcel for posterity.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Sigh. My One Skein pal hasn't posted anything either - which I admit hurt my feelings. I don't know why it bothered me so much, but I did feel a little rejected.

Either way, I'm sure you were a great pal. She doesn't know how good she had it.

6:34 pm  
Blogger caroline said...

That is really mean - how hard is it to give even a simple acknowledgement?

Anyway it looks like you struck gold (Maya gold) with your package from Wendy.

9:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure to be your sp I have really enjoyed watching your blog and will continue to do so.Thanks so much for putting me in your side bar.

7:48 pm  
Blogger Camilla said...

Wow, lots of nice stuff. Lucky you! I love the felted bowl, I think I might try and make one...

10:25 pm  
Blogger kt said...

Oh, I've had the same experience with some "pals" in the swaps I've done. Sad that you have to thinnk twice before joining some, isn't it?

Found you thru the pincushion challenge. Great blog!

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home