September 21, 2006


I've been working on my swap for Open Yours Too, here's a sneak peak.

Who was it said you can never be too rich or too thin? Well sod that, more like you can never create enough things with felt or bird motifs or at least that seems to be the way the crafting winds are taking me at the minute.

I've always been quite jealous of the way some wonderfully talented bloggers work a theme so that simple grows into sophisticated. There's Jane and her jellybean cushions, Stephanie and her tissue holders, Hillary and the stitchettes, Manda and her cats... Of course they all do lots of other gorgeous things but it's great to watch an idea develop as they reincarnate it.

I didn't think I could do that, but apparently I can. Who'd have thunk it? :)

Open Yours Too will open for a new round in about a week for anyone's who interested. It's been interesting doing a smaller (in terms of people) and shorter swap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home