January 24, 2007


I got a new job just before Christmas, one that will require a major move. So, we have a house to sell and I hear buyers generally prefer houses that don't look like bombs have hit...

I've promised myself to cut down on the crafting and blogging in order to do some of those things at home that I haven't done. But I will admit I'm finding this cold turkey hard. I keep seeing fab swaps! But I'm determined to only do things where no one else has to rely on me for the next few months.

At the weekend we all had a go with the printing kit I put together for DH for Christmas, loosely based on this tutorial on Whip Up.

It's brilliant! Instant gratification and a completely different set of marks from other forms of relief printing.

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good luck on the move. I know it can be hard -- especially with children in tow, but you'll manage. And congrats on the new job!

8:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the move and the selling of the house. And, of course, with the new job!

10:41 pm  
Blogger Dorie said...

How beautiful!

4:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job! Good luck with getting your house ready for the move as well!

6:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see you back Well done on the new job and good luck with the house sale and move. What an exciting start to the year.

6:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job and good luck with the move. It's a big job, remember to take time out for yourself occasionally.

6:27 am  
Blogger Ruth Singer said...

oh wow! Congratulations. I hope the new job is full of lovely objects, perfect humidity and competent colleagues!

11:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done on the job and well done on the print, that is beautiful.

8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home